Liverpool, UK, 3rd May, 2016 – Award winning indie developer and publisher Playrise Digital launched micro-combat racer ‘Table Top Racing: World Tour’ on PlayStation®4, free to all PS+ subscribers globally today! In addition to the main launch, Playrise have also confirmed details of the first DLC pack which will be available for £5.79/$8.49/€6.99 from now.
“The team would like to say thank you to everyone who supports TTR by purchasing the first DLC pack. It means a LOT us, we’re a small bunch and if the game is supported well, we plan to bring much more content in terms of new gameplay, tracks, cars and lots more.” commented Nick Burcombe, CEO and Game Director of TTR at Playrise Digital. “We have some great ideas in the pipeline and we invite yours too, please come and join our social channels and tell us about your TTR experience and wishes!”
TTR: World Tour launches the first planned DLC pack in conjunction with full launch today. The ‘Supercharger Pack’ features:
• 1 Amazing new race track called ‘Can You Dig It’ based on the team’s favourite action movies, of course, featuring 4 new race routes.
• 4 Ultracool cars - the Scooper Turbo, Apex GT ‘85, The Huuligun and the all new Baguetti Carb Injection! Each with 4 unique paint schemes too!
• 3 brand new full Championships incorporating the new circuits
• 16 extra special events involving all the new cars
About TTR: World Tour:
TTR: World Tour is a high octane miniaturised combat racer from Nick Burcombe, the co-creator of Sony Playstation's all-time classic, 'wipEout’ and more recently, the hugely successful, 9.9 million time downloaded indie mobile hit, ‘Table Top Racing’. TTR: World Tour is a total re-invention of the Table Top Racing universe bringing micro combat-racing to a truly next gen audience for the first time.
Gamers will get behind the wheels of 12 ultra-cool, fully customisable miniaturised cars as they take on 24 race tracks in Championship mode with a series of Special Events to beat, or get online and challenge up to 8 friends to find out who is the ultimate racer! Micro combat racing has never looked so good or been this fun.
TTR: World Tour features:
▪ 8 PvP multiplayer combat racing - it's both addictive and vindictive
▪ 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
▪ 86 Varied and challenging events
▪ 20 Dynamic circuits based around 5 themed locations
▪ Exclusive "YO! Sushi" endorsed race track
▪ 12 Ultra-cool micro racers inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
▪ 8 Cunning Power-Up weapons with both attack and defence capabilities
▪ 6 Super-powerful “Wheel Weapons” to give you the upper hand
▪ 20+ Track exclusive Breakbeat soundtrack by Wes Smith (Juice Recordings, San Diego)
TTR: World Tour can be found on PSN store here.
TTR: World Tour press assets are available here.
TTR: World Tour YouTube Launch trailer is here.
The brand new TTR: World Tour Official Website is here.
Follow Playrise Digital on facebook.com/playrise and Twitter @PlayriseDigital
T: +44 (0) 7813988908
About Playrise Digital Ltd.
Playrise Digital Ltd, is an independent game development studio based in Liverpool, UK. Founded in 2012 by the co-creator of PlayStation's blockbuster 'WipEout' franchise and former Sony Liverpool game designer, Nick Burcombe, the company develops console-quality games for multiple platforms. The company’s first two games, Table Top Racing, a AAA miniaturised combat-racer, with over 7 million downloads, and Baby Nom Nom, which raised over $5,000 for a children's charity, launched to critical acclaim in 2013. The company was voted “Start-up of the Year 2013” by TIGA, the trade body for the UK Games industry, developers and digital publishers.